Breakaway has no paid staff and relies solely on donations to survive. Our Trustees and volunteers all either work full time, or are parents looking after children with complex medical needs. We recognise that these are still difficult economic times, and that all companies are having to reassess their charitable giving, but without your support we simply won't be able to continue to offer the level of support that these families need.
We have three levels of corporate sponsorship available, which for an annual fee will not only allow your company to support our work but also enable you to reach out to our families and their children.
|Level / Cost (per annum)||BRONZE||SILVER||GOLD|
|Link to sponsors page||X||X||X|
|Link and banner to sponsors page||X||X|
|Company logo on home page||X|
|Exhibition stand space at events||X||X||X|
|Company material in goodie bag at events||X|
|Banner at event entrance||X|
|Company logo in email signature||X|
We also have a number of items that can be sponsored individually, or in a package. All of the items listed below will allow you to either have your logo printed on the item, or to have your support publicly acknowledged on our website, social media pages and event literature.
- £300 will pay for goodie bags for each child attending a Breakaway weekend.
- £500 will pay for the activities at one of our 'Only Kids Allowed' weekends.
- £1000 will pay for our telephony costs for a year so that we can continue to be available to families at times of need.
- £2,500 will fully fund an 'Only Kids Allowed' weekend.
- £3,000 will fund a family support day.
- £4,000 will allow us to produce, print and send a professional pack to every stoma care nurse in the UK.
- £6,000 will fund the activities at a Breakaway weekend.
- £13,000 would fund a full Breakaway family weekend, offering hope and friendship to more isolated families.
We are also setting up a Breakaway Bursary fund. This fund will allow us to offer additional funding to families, for example those who have more than one child affected by bowel/bladder problems, or to allow us to offer a telephone helpline, and to help fund our regional family support groups. We would welcome donations of any amount to help set up this fund; check out our contact page of how to get in touch.